Thursday, January 31, 2008

Glenn Beck's Tribute to President Hinkley

My wife showed me this yesterday morning and I thought it was a terrific tribute to a wonderful man. As you may or may not know President Hinkley passed away Sunday night at the age of 97. Like Beck I did not find myself upset but rather at peace with his passing. President Hinkley truly was a great man and prophet to the member of our faith and to the world.

I had no clue up until this tribute that Glenn Beck was also Mormon. Anyway, here's the tribute enjoy.


3 comments:

Aly said...

Rodney, I had no idea you were blogging! I shall add you to my list immediately! Aly

Joel said...

Rodney, I had no idea you were blogging!

Joel said...

And I absolutely love how your playlist is comprised of Guitar Hero songs.

We have Rock Band at our apartment and that's pretty much the only music I want to listen to anymore!