Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Website Signature Designs

I began playing around in Photoshop early last year and it quickly became something I loved. It allows me to be creative which actually serves as a stress reliever. The graphic designs below are signatures designed for forum user posts. Alot of internet forums allow users to post an image at the bottom of every message that a user posts. Those images are usually representative of some aspect of the forum user. Whether it's their current obsession, favorite team, or family photos. Some of the below signatures were designed for other forum users. Some were designed as part of a forum signature contest and some were designed just because I wanted to do something creative. Regardless of why they were created these are some of my favorites.

My Just Because Creations

Guitar Hero III
Photobucket

Grady Sizemore
Photobucket

Ladianian Tomlinson
Photobucket

Silver Surfer
Photobucket

Spiderman
Photobucket

Jazz
Photobucket

Bumblebee
Photobucket



My Signature Contest Creations

Carter Michael
Photobucket

Nintendo DS with Mario Kart
Photobucket

Dr. Pepper
Photobucket

Phoenix (X-Men)
Photobucket

Ratatouille
Photobucket

300
Photobucket

Battalion Wars
Photobucket

Optimus Prime
Photobucket



My Creations for Other People

FDNY
Photobucket

Elite Beat Agents
Photobucket

Mario
Photobucket

BooBoo
Photobucket




1 comment:

Joel said...

Hey, do you think you could make one of these for my website? Something with a Pirate logo and Sox logo maybe?