Thursday, February 7, 2008

And The Hits Just Keep on Coming

Romney has just announced at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington that he is going to suspend his campaign.

Here are a few parts of his speech.

Mitt said that if he continued it would "forestall the launch of a national campaign and be making it easier for Sen. Clinton or Obama to win."

"In this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror. This is not an easy decision. I hate to lose,"

"If this were only about me, I'd go on. But it's never been only about me. I entered this race because I love America, and because I love America, in this time of war I feel I have to now stand aside for our party and for our country."

I understand his reasoning but I certainly don't like the way this race has turned out. Now it truly is down to the lesser of two evils in my opinion. I guess i'll focus on the issues and not the characters spouting on about the issues.

I'm not in a good mood right now. Frankly this sucks.

1 comment:

Joel said...

email me at joel.hancock@gmail.com